Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Topic 1: Should You Feel Ashamed(:)

In my opinion you should never feel ashamed about anything. It's not your fault not in the least bit.  It wasn't  something you did wrong, even though the person who is or has abused you makes you feel that way. I've been on both sides of the fence. I was the aggressor back in 2010 something I'm not proud of  but it made me step back and take a look @ my life and where i was going because jail wasn't an option for me. The jumpsuits and stripes just aren't where it's @. My mission is to help everyone I can from the victim to the aggressor. I've been through a lot I look @ my pain as my blessing. So, yes I did feel ashamed @ first but once you start to find yourself and love yourself for who you are the pain and guilt goes away.WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES SIGNING OFF!

SUNDRA(:)

No comments:

Post a Comment